Thank you Glenn, thank you Metalheads!

Ralf Scheepers

Vocalist
Oct 3, 2007
Germany
www.primalfear.de
After arriving at home to prepare for our tour now, I'd like to thank you for a wonderful experience and a blast of a time in Atlanta! You guys keep this genre alive and it would be awesome to come back again soon!

Best
Ralf

You and Primal Fear put on a great performance.

BTW... where did you get those pants?

Hope to see you back at Prog Power.

You guys kicked some serious ass. Easily tied for best band of the festival! You guys were in the top 3 bands of all of the progpowers that I have gone to (the past 5) that when announced, I went apeshit the most over. Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank You!!

You made my very first ProgPower more enjoyable than I would have ever imagined.

Your set was the most wicked performance I've seen in close to 20 years.

I'm glad I was down on the floor instead of up in the seats.

You guys keep making the music. I'll keep buying it and making my ears bleed. :)

You guys were great. You in particular for me is what makes the band great. Your killed!

thanks for kicking my ass, you guys were great. Best of the festival IMO, and one of the best performances i've ever seen at PP.

Thank you for a spectacular show, my wife and I enjoyed rocking out to Primal Fear very much. You played all our favorite songs that we wanted to hear. We are very happy to have been able to see this performance.

Cant wait to see you guys again...Please bring the Primal Fear/UDO tour to the U. S.!!!
index.cfm