Thank you Glenn, thank you Metalheads!

Primal Fear Blew me away. I am sorry that when you walked in to Goodstone Cafe Saturday, I did recognize you. It would have been nice to have lunch and chat. Thank you for putting up with all the bullshit that goes along with coming to the USA. See you again soon.

Thanks Ralph and to the rest of Primal Fear.You guys are the main reason I came this year.And you did not disappoint me.Thanks again and hope to see you guys in the future.

Thanks for making the trip over here, guys! For months I had been saying that Primal Fear would destroy the place - and you sure did!!! I wish I could have met you at some point during the event, but the weekend is so spontaneous I never see everyone.

And yes, where did you get those awesome pants?? :headbang: And the PF shirt you wore was awesome! Is it available on your website?

Good luck with the tour! I sure hope you come back soon, and I hope to actually meet you next time!

And kick our asses some more. Awesome set, I had all the cds but the new one - but my roomie had not heard you at all. You definitely made a fanboy out of him and he will take the fandom to the people he knows where he lives. Hopefully by the time you make it back over you can hit a lot of places on the tour.

And remember - although Colorado may be somewhat in the middle of the USA, we do have some people here :) Also, all the mountains may remind you of Germany (well, at least of Bavaria). Looking forward to jamming the new cd until my ears bleed, cleaning them out and jamming it some more :)

Best of luck to you all,
Jeff

Thank you for a GREAT SHOW. I hope Primal Fear will do shows on the West Coast in the future. Love the pants.:Shedevil: ROCK ON!!!

I always like to see someone from one of the more popular bands at the fest posting on the forum like this. Ralf, you are indeed a class act, and the band truly delivers live. I hope to see you guys again soon.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Thank you Ralf and Primal Fear for putting on a great show. I also thought you did a great job on the covers set. Especially the duet with Floor.

Primal Fear's set was the only set at Progpower i have ever been able to sing along with word for word. My wife enjoyed the set as well, and she's not a huge fan of the genre(she came to fest for my sake, now:headbang: THAT'S love).

Ralf - Ihre Stimme ist wie eine "tödliche Waffe"! Ich glaube, das war das metalste Konzert, dass ich je gehört habe. Vielen Dank für kommen! :kickass:

(Ich weiß, dass mein Deutsch schlecht ist! Mindestens versuche ich...:D)

After arriving at home to prepare for our tour now, I'd like to thank you for a wonderful experience and a blast of a time in Atlanta! You guys keep this genre alive and it would be awesome to come back again soon!

Best
Ralf

Ralf

Thank you for an amazing show:worship: Thank you for doing one of my all-time favorite Primal Fear songs - "Iron Fist In A Velvet Glove":headbang: Thank you for hanging out with us all weekend, especially on the patio of the Granada after the show, Thanks for doing "Metal Gods" and "In the Fields" with Matt at the all-star jam:kickass: and most of all thanks for that unbelievable duet with Floor on "Who Wants To Live Forever":OMG: Easily the highlight of the weekend! I can't wait for you and Primal Fear to come back again!