Thank you Lee...

Thonolan

Dec 17, 2004
Spain
...for signing Ebony Ark to your new label Ascendance Records! One of the most talented Spanish metal bands for sure. Btw, a band to keep and eye on for all To-Mera fans!

I know these guys and girl personally and it's sad that they've had such bad luck with their previous label (and I even feel a bit guilty about it as somehow I put them in contact with Transmission Records back then), but hopefully it's time for them to ascend (lol :oops:) again with the release of their upcoming album.

I'm not 100 % sure if I will like their new album, since apparently (judging by the myspace new song) they're going to sound less prog than before, but at least I'm glad to know they've finally found a serious (I hope!) label.

Can you tell some words about their new album Lee?

I'm glad they finally got a promissing label. :)

To whom doesn't even know the band, they recorded "Decoder" in 2004 which just served to draw the attention of great Records. But in 2006, when signed with Trasmission Records, they recorded it with better remastering and with Amanda Somerville's company on production and backing-vocals. Marco Hietala (Nightwish, Tarot) features on 3 tracks too. "Decoder 2.0" was released in 2006 in a few countries.
I got my Decoder 2.0 last year, fortunately!! :D

They sound more like After Forever but gruntless. 3 words to define the band are: Theatrical, Dramatic and Intense!!

Lee should sign Penumbra (http://www.myspace.com/penumbraofficial). They searching for a new contract! :p

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Penumbra is searching for a new contract.
Category: Music

Penumbra is searching for a new contract since the deal with Season of Mist has reached to an end.

Penumbra sold about 25,000 copies of the 3 previous album and played with bands such Apocalyptica, Moonspell, Epica, Within Temtation and many more throughout Europe.
If you're interested and if you have any questions: just ask!!!!!!