Thank you, Max and Igor!

Grabthars Hammer

New Metal Member
Mar 28, 2008
Dortmund, Germany
Hey, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Max and Igor for making such great music!

I grew up listening to Sepultura - for about 2 years I listened to "Arise" on my walkman every single morning on my way to school, and it never got boring. "Beneath The Remains" was great, too. To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the following releases, they just didn't give me the same feeling as those two albums. And after Max left I simply lost interest in Sepultura.

Now I am 30 years old and CCs "Inflikted" is like time travelling for me - this special feeling that I missed so many years is there again! And that really means a lot to me. :headbang:

What a great album!

Hey, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Max and Igor for making such great music!

I grew up listening to Sepultura - for about 2 years I listened to "Arise" on my walkman every single morning on my way to school, and it never got boring. "Beneath The Remains" was great, too. To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the following releases, they just didn't give me the same feeling as those two albums. And after Max left I simply lost interest in Sepultura.

Now I am 30 years old and CCs "Inflikted" is like time travelling for me - this special feeling that I missed so many years is there again! And that really means a lot to me. :headbang:

What a great album!

:worship:rock::headbang:

FUCK ART LET'S KILL :)

I didn't grow up listening to Sepultura - to be honest, I've been listening to them for only one year now, so I can't even get close to what it feels like for you... but I can't get enough of Inflikted, too... it's awesome! Can't wait to see them live at Rock im Park in Nuremberg this year!

ahhhhh fuck this world of shit
Thanks you Max & Iggor i like that songs !!!!!!!! AWESOME
this album remember me the old school metal !!!
my favorite band of the world.....
SEPULTURA FOREVER !!!!
D3u5Cr0W kind of sepultura....
THE SONG REMAINS INSANE!!!!!!!!

:worship:Max and Igor!

Esses caras são fodas e foda-se se vcs do fórum não entendem oq eu escrevo! Eles entendem!

Amo muito vcs caras! O CC é tudo de bom! É o melhor presente pra um fã... só qria saber qdo vcs virão tocar no Brasil...:cry:

Flws!

CC RULES!
:headbang:

Like some of the older members on here, I grew up with Seputura. Im 32 years old now and thought Id never experience seeing max and Iggor back together. Cant wait for the show in London tonight, been looking forward to it for months!

:worship:Max and Igor!

Esses caras são fodas e foda-se se vcs do fórum não entendem oq eu escrevo! Eles entendem!

Amo muito vcs caras! O CC é tudo de bom! É o melhor presente pra um fã... só qria saber qdo vcs virão tocar no Brasil...:cry:

Flws!

CC RULES!
:headbang:

Eh isso ae mulher! Os caras sao foda!
Vamo detonar essa porra! Vou ve-los aqui na Australia em Setembro....Ducaralho!!!!

the gig reminded me of when I first saw Sepultura on "The Arise Tour" June 1991 @ the International 2 in Manchester.

And now I'm 40 ! :OMG:

Welcome back and thanks................................... :)