Thank You Rapture Radio

this is evan from the band The Green Evening Requiem. i'm not at my computer often, but when i am i listen to Rapture, and several times over the last month or so i've heard songs by The Green Evening Requiem. I just want to take this oppertunity to thank Wes and everyone at Rapture Radio for playing unsigned bands. as a new band, working our asses off to get our music out to people, it means a lot to us to have someone broadcast our music over the internet once, let alone within a regular rotation. Green Evening thanks you sincerely...

www.greenevening.com

This is Vanessa, the Web Mistress, and I remember when I first heard that song, and was like, "who is that?!?!" And wes gave me a copy of the CD, I was totally blown away, you guys are super talented, and have always done very well on the station!

Thanks for the encouraging words! Our demo is free to all, and if you'd like a copy mailed to you, you can send a postal address to greenevening@hotmail.com.

On Another Note: There's a great band from NC called Daylight Dies who recently released their first full-length album on Relapse Records. They put on a great live show, and are very original, yet reminscent of early Katatonia. It would be great to hear them on Rapture Radio...

thanks again.

www.greenevening.com

www.daylightdies.com