Thank You!

Maiden_Cali

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!
Jun 5, 2006
Orange County, Ca
I just want to thank all the girls in the band. I have been telling my 12 year daughter about you ladies for the longest time, and she finally got the chance not only to hear you, but to meet you this weekend. You took the time to talk to everyone after the show, but you made such an impression on her.
These days of all the Lohans, and Spears, and Hiltons of the world, it is so awesome for her to see such hard working, down to earth, wonderful women.
You ladies signed your band picture for her and she has it on her headboard.

I just want to say thanks again for the excellent show, and being the awesome women you all are!!

Ray

I just want to thank all the girls in the band. I have been telling my 12 year daughter about you ladies for the longest time, and she finally got the chance not only to hear you, but to meet you this weekend. You took the time to talk to everyone after the show, but you made such an impression on her.
These days of all the Lohans, and Spears, and Hiltons of the world, it is so awesome for her to see such hard working, down to earth, wonderful women.
You ladies signed your band picture for her and she has it on her headboard.

I just want to say thanks again for the excellent show, and being the awesome women you all are!!

Ray

Aw, that's awesome Ray! Thank YOU so much for bringing her to the swap meet! I'm glad she finally got to see what you were telling her all about. :) We gals like to represent a year 2007 version of what real women are all about. Lohans, Spears and Hiltons are just for entertainment purposes only and should never be taken seriously! :lol: :headbang: :kickass: I'm happy we made a good impression on her and hope to have more all-ages shows in the near future. :oops:

Aw, that's awesome Ray! Thank YOU so much for bringing her to the swap meet! I'm glad she finally got to see what you were telling her all about. :) We gals like to represent a year 2007 version of what real women are all about. Lohans, Spears and Hiltons are just for entertainment purposes only and should never be taken seriously! :lol: :headbang: :kickass: I'm happy we made a good impression on her and hope to have more all-ages shows in the near future. :oops:

What she said!!! :kickass: