Thanks, Anthrax...

mkbomb

A NY Jewish Metalhead!
May 2, 2005
Staten Island, Noo Yawk.
.....For giving me my first listen to true speed metal. I popped the just unwrapped The "Among The Living" cassette into my walkman. I'm scanning over the album art and pictures, thinkin' about how cool it was that they were into Stephen King and Judge Dredd (Bolland RULES!! Whatever happened to him?) and dressed all rugged, haha. Well with the first notes of "Among the Living", I was scared shitless! I wasnt used to this BREAKNECK speed and FURY! I've never been the same. Thanks SO much guys-and YES, I love you TOO, John Bush. You've done a FANTASTIC job, especially in the face of such adversity through ignorant and stubborn asshole "old-school" purists. Yknow what? Ive been listening as long as most, and i love Joey and John. The reunion is exciting, I hope that you'll be playing the NYC area soon?

Welcome aboard brother, I went through the same experience when I got the Among the Living cassette...the artwork, photos...then the MUSIC. AWWW...great memories. I'll love this band until I die.

mkBomb ...welcome dude! Awesome 1st thread.

To hell with this old school vs new school vs John bush v Joey shite.

WE ARE ALL ANTHRAX FANS!

aliasp said:
mkBomb ...welcome dude! Awesome 1st thread.

To hell with this old school vs new school vs John bush v Joey shite.

WE ARE ALL ANTHRAX FANS!
AMEN!!! that couldn't have been said better!!!