Thanks for another awesome time (2/15-16) Maidens and everyone else!

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
I really had a great time on my 2 day visit this weekend!!! Thanks for letting me hang with you gals! And it was great seeing you all again Redshirt, Drumslut (now have face for the name), Fro, Mel, Hanger 18, Creeping Death, Keyser, Mark, Danny, Smylex, RJ, and others!!!

BTW, pictures coming soon...

You most welcome. Your help was immense and the hanging out part was fun too. I'm looking forward to your pics!!! Thanks for the little bear :)

People flying in from all over the country to see you...

And playing flutes at your shows...

Not to mention that crazy artist guy that keeps posting all those pics - oh wait... that would be me...
:oops:

and GeorgeMcfly4 showing off his guitar talents to help purge me of that overdose of Cookie Monster vocals last night- very much appreciated Man!
;)

No problem Keyser! I was just happy to see you again! Good luck with that OSI thing...
:D

MiniMurray - glad to be of help! Looking forward to seeing you gals again soon!!!
:hotjump:

Hey Snausages - sorry I missed ya again! Hopefully we will meet at another show later in the year!
:headbang:

Lookin forward to the pics Toast. Due to a scheduling thing, I won't be able to attend as many shows as I have in the past 7 months or so, so it'll be nice to see what I missed out on.

Hope your travels were pleasant! My lil' bear says "hello Toast!":wave: Also thanks very much for taking all the pics double duty on your camera and mine! I'll have to sort through them all now! Good seeing ya again!

I figured that since I had all that space on the disk for pictures, I might as well take a LOT of them, so that you would have a better selection to choose from (and a higher probability of some really great shots). This is probably one reason the first battery died about a third of the way through the Maidens' set...

So I apologize for taking so many...
;)

And you are most welcome, gals!
:D

Yeah, cool to see you Toast. Always a surprise to see you since, well, uhhmmm... it's a short hop, skip, and a jump.

Cool to finally talk to Keyser too, but standing in front of speaker made for short-lived talk. Next time. I remember you were trying to snap some pics at some point and I tried to pause for a moment of my rockin out so you could get a clean shot...how'd that turn out?

McFly, you crack me up. Please don't bash me, but I peeked in and listened to your egift to the Toast.