Thanks For Everything

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
K

King Purple Rainbow

It appears more people at UltimateMetal.com are annoyed with me, and I guess I have overstayed my welcome.

So I'm leaving for another message board, and hopefully I'll make some friends.

But I do have to say that the Children Of Bodom forum has the coolest people. Thanks for all the laughs.

See ya.

Hello King Purpule Raibow. I was just at the Metallica message board and noticed you are registered over there too under the same name. Strange. Luckily I dont go there often because you are very annoying. Even thought it's your intention.

well dude it was fun and man you gave (the few of us that have senses of humor) a big laugh.... take care man!

Well I have a sense of humor, I just didnt find him funny. He reminded me of the people at school who always say stupid stuff just to get attention. But he didnt have to delete his older threads which I think he did. I cant find the Children of Bodom Cereal thread.

I'll miss him, although I have to say that some of your jokes where hard...
Like I said... Try to keep it lower and give them more time to "recover" from your jokes ;)

Take care dude...

I guess it's between how Xeno put it "SPAMMING AND TROLLING" and real funny stuff.
He just did it too hard, so some didn't like it... unfortunately :cry:

well if I was him(thanx god I'm not:p), I would never come and tell that I'm gonna leave this forum..so you see he also has a "naive" part regardless of all those annoying attitudes.Funny and ironic,me say:)