Thanks from SMC.

Don LaFon

Metal Guitarist
Feb 9, 2007
Houston, Texas
www.donlafon.com
Six Minute Century would also like to thank John and Tammy for all the work they put into getting this festival together. Hopefully the signed drum heads will be a momento for you to keep for your hard work on this. From the first time SMC was contacted, this festival was handled in a very pro way:worship: . We would also like to thank all the staff and stage hands, everything went very smoothly:headbang:. Also like to thank all the sponsors, all the radio people who helped get the word out about, not only Texas Madfest, but Six Minute Century:headbang: . Last, we would like to thank all the other bands. Everyone seemed to be very pro in getting on and off stage, and keeping their set times in order. Hope there is more Madfest in the future:kickass:
Don, Chuck, Darren and Sampy
Six Minute Century

Six Minute Century would also like to thank John and Tammy for all the work they put into getting this festival together. Hopefully the signed drum heads will be a momento for you to keep for your hard work on this. From the first time SMC was contacted, this festival was handled in a very pro way:worship: . We would also like to thank all the staff and stage hands, everything went very smoothly:headbang:. Also like to thank all the sponsors, all the radio people who helped get the word out about, not only Texas Madfest, but Six Minute Century:headbang: . Last, we would like to thank all the other bands. Everyone seemed to be very pro in getting on and off stage, and keeping their set times in order. Hope there is more Madfest in the future:kickass:
Six Minute Century

Don, my brother you rule, thanks for all the help on everything, you saved my ass, you know what i mean. We got to do this again real soon. See ya in sept and in Oct.

Dude... Don... dead honesty here, man. When you first told me to move the Mesa cabs over for you, I was grumbling and mumbling. But once you lit up your old Marshalls, I was instantly, completely appreciative of that monstrous tone of yours!!! Seriously! I know those amps are beat to hell, ugly and old... BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT A VINTAGE MARSHALL!!! Nothing sounds like it!!! As a gear junkie, I am absolutely converted. NOW I understand why guitarists all worship the all-mighty Plexi's of decades gone by. Nothing out there can replicate it. Now I appreciate why you guys are so passionate about an old Marshall's sound. Best guitar tone of the festival.

I'll never bitch about moving speaker cabs again!!!

\m/

UNDER A GLASS FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! You made my weekend, my friend!!!!

Bryan,
Thank you so much about the tone. That is something I take a lot of pride in, and I am glad you appreciated it. I am not 100 percent sold that you will never bitch about moving a cabinet again though!!!!!!!
Don

Don you and your bands are so talented and so terrific to work with, I'm delighted we had a chance to have you on our stage - TWICE! Woohoo!! Thank you for bringing you skills to our party and thank you for all the awesome compliments! I truly hope we can do it again and that I can catch another SMC or Krucible show sometime SOON!!

Six Minute Century

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Chris :headbang: