Big thank you from Prymary

PrymaryChris

Jul 9, 2003
www.prymary.com
It goes without saying that playing this festival was an absolute pleasure and we are very proud to say that we got a chance to play at the 1st annual Texas Madfest. Of course special thanks has to go out to John, Tammy, and the entire Madfest crew for all of there dedication and hard work to make this a successful venture. The professionalism of all involved ranks right up there with Progpower USA. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that there were no big mishaps or bumps in the road. We couldn't of been more satisfied with the festival. Also, thanks to Shane for the food and for taking us into his home. That was really cool and it was great to get a home-cooked meal. It is always good to meet up with old friends and meet new ones. We should all feel very proud to have been a part of something very special. Thanks to all the great fans that stuck around to watch our set as well. We realize it was really late and a lot of people were tired so we appreciate all of you. Thanks to all the great bands involved as well. This was a great line-up. I thought Mindflow and Six Minute Century were some of the highlights that I saw on Saturday. Thanks to anyone else involved that I may have inadvertantly forgot. Still getting over jet-lag.:) Hope to see you all soon.

At least we finally got back to LA in one piece, albeit friggin' almost 2 hours late! Ugh. LOL What an adventure that was. :D Was great to see you guys again and to rock out. And of course, I'll be seeing you in a couple weeks, WOOT! I will try and bring a CD of the photos to the gig, okay?

Hi Chris! Thank you for everything, especially all the great compliments! Holy smokes! And YES, thanks to Shane for the awesome BBQ! Prymary rocks! I only wish we had more time to hang out together!