A very Big Thank You from KillZone Records

kzr

Nov 14, 2005
I know this maybe very hard for a lot of you to believe, but I still find it difficult , twenty four hours later, to know exactly what to say without sounding corny or trite.
Madfest was simply brilliant. John, Tammy and everyone involved Squeak, Hoyt and all the other people in grey shirts who I didn't know. You were brilliant. You guys made everything seemingly run smooth and I know, that takes some doing.
Thank you for allowing KillZone Records and KillZone Records artists Meyvn to be a huge part of this very special weekend. We all had a blast. To all the new friends I met to all those with whom I have worked with and finally met with. You were all great and a great deal of fun.
Madfest also allowed us to do some wheeling and dealing and in the coming months I am sure you will hear about something that started at Madfest, that I hope will give the fest a far greater gravitas over the next coming months showcasing Madfest as a very important event in the metal calender as a place to be and be involved in. All the bands were simply fantastic and the thought behind choosing each act certainly gave the fans many different approaches and ideas which highlight the serious talent that makes metal what it is.
Lofty aspirations to try and say something meaningful aside, Madfest was a blast simply just a blast! A very big Thank you to John and Tammy. And to Lance for just being too cool and wonderful to talk to. The guys at KWTF were just great, though I am convinced that its a bunch of escaped loonies who are running it( in the nicest possible sense). SavaDude also way too cool. Thanks to Robert and KWTF. So many people and not enough fingers to type with to say it all. To Robb from Robb's MetalWorks for the support and interviews-its been a while since I saw him.
Madfest ROCKED! Look forward to next years.....need more headache pills

Hey hun, was great to meet you and hang out! Glad I could help you guys a bit... even if I myself forgot to get a damned girlie tank top. LOL That's what I get for running my ass all over the place. ;) It's great that you are getting these guys the coverage they deserve!!!

I know you found one if not more bands for your label, as did I.....

'Kay so.....errmm......Lance which half of the planet would you like, then?:Smug: I don't mind either way cuz I think I could be comfortable in sharing some of it with you.....I suppose:p :lol:

Stuart, you are the Man! I'm so happy that you liked the bands enough to approach them! That's awesome! Thanks for being a part of the show and bringing KZR into the festivities!

Wow... I gotta get to this festival for next yr! It seems like a smashing success though with Tammy behind it, that doesnt surprise me. She ran incredible shows in Michigan during her time here!!!! She is a VERY passionate woman! I wish I didn't miss it!
Azizahttp://www.myspace.com/denduraband