It has been a privilege

KWTFWORLDWIDE

Metal at it's Best
Apr 23, 2007
Waco Tx
www.kwtfworldwide.com
The management and air staff at KWTF the Edge had the privilege of being the official station of Texas Madfest 2007. It was our pleasure to help bring this exciting event to the audiences in Houston, and via live broadcast, the rest of the world. Truly, we are looking forward to a long and prosperous relationship with the artists and the promoters involved with this incredible musical event.

Over the course of the past week, there have been some concerns over the possible rebroadcast of the material recorded at the event by both the artists and the promoters as well. It is the express wish of all at KWTF to avoid any conflicts that may compromise the excellent relationships we have worked so hard to establish with this fine community of professionals. Therefore, KWTF is going to provide the Texas Madfest 2007 artists and promoters with all of the media related to the show in our possession. KWTF will further remove all media related to the show from our storage devices, disk media, etc. All KWTF airstaff will be instructed to do the same. KWTF will not rebroadcast any of the Texas Madfest 2007 recordings without express written permission from the artists, promoters, managers, labels, and any person or group with vested interest in said recordings.

KWTF wishes it make it very clear that we are taking this position so that we may enjoy lasting relationships with all parties involved and continue to be a part of such amazing events in the future. KWTF wishes to show our respect to those who worked so hard on the event, as well as the artists that bought us their music. We are very much looking forward to our participation in next years Madfest, as well as all of the exciting shows and festivals that are coming our way.

Robert Rutherford
KWTF

This is what sets KWTF apart! The professionalism displayed by the staff throughout the course of the planning, the event, and the aftemath, is unmatched! I think I can speak for everyone when I say "Thank you!" from the bottom of my heart for you positive display of professional compromise and courtesy to the festival bands and all those involved. I look forward to a LOT of work together in the future, especially after your professional handling of this sensitive situation! In short, "KWTF ROCKS!" :)

:headbang: