New Sponsors!!!!!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I am pleased to announce that TEXAS MADFEST has added two outstanding new sponsors for our festival, i would like to welcome MAD NEIGHBOR STUDIO, and KILLZONE RECORDS. Welcome aboard guys it's and honor to have you.

MAD NEIGHBOR STUDIO is the brainchild of OUTWORLD Keyboardist Bobby Williamson and is based in Houston Texas.

KILLZONE RECORDS is owned by Stuart Banks in AUstin Texas and is the record label for TEXAS MADFEST participant MEYVN.

These two join our other sponsors NIGHTMARE RECORDS, ULTIMATE METAL, BEYOND EAR CANDY, ROBB'S METAL WORKS, DARK DAY PROMOTIONS, ROCK THE MADHOUSE. Together we will bring you a festival that will melt your face and rock your socks.

We at KillZone Records are extremely proud to be associated with Madfest. I would like to take this time to thank John and Tammy for taking us on.
This will be our first festival sponsorship.

HEY GUYS and GALS just wanted to jump in here and throw up my horns to the fest........I'm VERY happy about what John and Tammy have been able to accomplish, and am even more proud to be one of the main sponsors for the festival.
Great Job lady and gentleman!!!
Peace out...oh wait a minute...I have to say this....
THE NEW "POWND" ALBUM IS FINALLY HERE....!!!
It was hand delivered to our US distributor Nevarre
on Friday....should be in all "COOL STORES" shortly.