Thanks Montreal, pics up + fun pics here..

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
[size=-1]June . 10 . 2004 - 'Thanks Montreal, photos up'[/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]
We would like to extend a thank you to all those who came to the one-off gig in Montreal, Canada this past weekend. As we suspected, we had a wonderful time and met a handful of great people. Some excellent photos are available for viewing in the live photos area of daylightdies.com In Montreal we began filming many activities surrounding shows/tours/events in hopes to one day compile them for something special. More on that later if it ever becomes a reality. As everybody recovers from total lack of sleep and sickness, we will now bury ourselves back into writing and recording mode so we can get this album out sometime this millennium. Details on that in the near future..[/size][/font]​

I've also posted some larger versions of some photos from Montreal below, as well as a couple of 'hang out' photos for the hell of it.. enjoy. Photos by Mark Coatsworth.

big1.jpg

big2.jpg

big3.jpg

big4.jpg

big5.jpg

big6.jpg

big7.jpg

big8.jpg

Jesse, yall coming to florida ever? if so I can thank you for those sacrilige and ablaze my sorrow cds from god knows when in the ninties hah.

Evil Dead said:
Jesse, yall coming to florida ever? if so I can thank you for those sacrilige and ablaze my sorrow cds from god knows when in the ninties hah.
Haha, who knows. There will definitely be some substantial touring following the release of the new album, so maybe. Right now all we are focused on is finishing up this last song, booking the studio and settling every detail with Relapse as well. It seems to be a drawn out process.. I'm looking forward to it being behind us with a fresh album (finally) and a tour ahead of us..