Thanks Nathan!

This weekend was awesome, Nathan. :headbang:

Thank you for pulling this festival together and for making it possible to bring in so many amazing bands (not to mention the other amazing people and fans) to one venue for such a kick ass show!

Aria Sharp really surprise us with a great thrust into the start of the festival.

There were so many great things about the weekend and so many bands that knocked me on my ass. I think Something to Fear probably was the nicest surprise for me this weekend. They are my new In This Moment, only better since they have two singer and are a little less hardcore and a little more metal.

Earthen showed true class by playing an incredible set even though their singer, Holly, could not be present.

Dendura also kicked my ass. I was helping the Girls of Metal during their set so I was only up front for a little. But they rocked! Abida was an amazing belly dancer. Her moves were very fluid with the music and it made a great addition to the stage show. I was glad to hear them play Symphony (which I knew from the PP sampler) and their other single Isis.

Benedictum and Shadowside were probably my favorite bands of the evening. It was great to get up on stage with Veronica for Misogyny and Balls to the Wall. That was a lot of fun. Paul gave me his drum stick. He said it made the show for him when he saw me singing all the words to every song. And I broke my neck for Shadowside. People were having so much fun during their set.

The special set with Benedictum and Dani Nolden from Shadowside was also incredible. I was so glad that we/they were able to pull off that idea. Just hearing Veronica's voice on Heaven and Hell and then to see Veronica and Dani together on Rainbow in the Dark. That was a once in a life time experience.
[If anyone has video of that (or any of the festival), please contact me.]

Unexpect surprise most people. I heard so many people talking about them through out the day and particularly after their set. The intensity of their stage show was certainly the culminating moment of the evening.

Thanks to the guys in METALKAST for being some of the most incredible people and the most enthusiastic sponsors ever. If you haven't checked out their shows yet (particularly the ones for FotV :D) you should go to their Website, MySpace or the TLP Network to listen to their awesome podcast interviews with some of the best bands in metal.

Thank you to the Girls of Metal, particularly Melissa and Cole for being some of the most hardcore metal women on the planet. Even though adversity through everything in their path on the way to this festival, they made it and supported us in full force. They gave out some awesome raffle prizes this year and I hope they will come back next year and continue raising money for great causes. Those ladies rock!

And last but certainly not least, thanks to Lori V. and all the folks at SixSixtySix.net for their support and for writing the program. I'm so happy to have them jumping on board next year as our newest sponsor. Check out the awesome reviews, pictures, concert calendars and more on their website (www.sixsixtysix.net).

Next year is going to be even more incredible. We are already 100 steps ahead of where we were last year. Year three will be a year to not miss. :headbang: