Thanks to all the great metal fans @ PPVI !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Thanks to Glenn and Shane for putting on such a great event as well as all of the bands for playing great music and kicking my ass as well. Without them, the shows wouldn't exist. However, 50% of the festival's magic is hanging out with the most awesome metal-heads in the world !! I met SOOO many great new people this year as well as old friends, and I can't begin to try and list them all as I will inevitably leave someone out. Ya'll rock !!

Bryant

Bryant I have heard some much about you on this board and you were totally one of the people I was looking forward to meeting, but I didnt get to. There is always next year though.

Ian

:headbang: I agree! PP is full of some of the greatest people I've ever met!

Bryant, you were part of one of the funniest moments that happened on Friday night. Ripperjack & James were in the hallway of the Granada outside Curufin's room having a pizza box tossing contest. When you were walking towards the room from around the corner, they heard your keys gangling and thought you were security. Nothing like seeing two 6ft+ grown men scurrying like kids into the hotel room afraid of getting caught! hahaha! I was still in the hallway when we saw that it was you coming around the corner and we all busted a gut laughing! The look on their faces was priceless!

:lol:

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
Bryant I have heard some much about you on this board and you were totally one of the people I was looking forward to meeting, but I didnt get to. There is always next year though.

Ian

Absolutely !! I will be there and looking forward to meeting you.

Bryant

MetalRose said:
Obviously you don't like me as I didn't get the MetalRose song you promised me LAST FREAKING YEAR... then again, it could have been the bottle of Tequila in your hand half gone that made you forget....

-Metal

The song is still on !! There were just some delays. :loco: The fact I didn't bring my guitar contributed to the delay.

Bryant

SavaRon said:
How could you miss Bryant!

It was great hanging out with you this year. Atlanta isn't exactly right around the corner from Tampa, but we have a "metal-head party" from time to time and if you are ever up this way, we would love for you to join us.

Bryant

sh0kr0k said:
:headbang: I agree! PP is full of some of the greatest people I've ever met!

Bryant, you were part of one of the funniest moments that happened on Friday night. Ripperjack & James were in the hallway of the Granada outside Curufin's room having a pizza box tossing contest. When you were walking towards the room from around the corner, they heard your keys gangling and thought you were security. Nothing like seeing two 6ft+ grown men scurrying like kids into the hotel room afraid of getting caught! hahaha! I was still in the hallway when we saw that it was you coming around the corner and we all busted a gut laughing! The look on their faces was priceless!

:lol:

Oh yeah I remember that ha ha ha !! Glad I could be of service. Too bad most people missed me singing Stevie Nicks at the laraoke Thurs night. I was donning the lampshade that night. I should have picked a different night for my drunk night because the motel was dead by 4 or 5 AM.

Bryant

I missed my bryant-noogie!!! Guess I'll just have to go back next year! Many thanks for a memorable weekend. Sooooooo many wonderful cool people! Good to be able to meet all the UMOS board members, it wouldn't have been a true party without you! :headbang:

From JonnyD....Bryant!!! it was Awsome to see you and Harumii again!!!! and I'm glad I actually got to say goodbye this year!!!! I wish it was Next year already!

kittybeast said:
I missed my bryant-noogie!!! Guess I'll just have to go back next year! Many thanks for a memorable weekend. Sooooooo many wonderful cool people! Good to be able to meet all the UMOS board members, it wouldn't have been a true party without you! :headbang:

It was great seeing you again JD as well as meeting you Kitty !! I am sorry we didn't hang out at aftershow parties. Everyone was in different motels this year. We all have to plan this better next year and stay in the same motel. You both get double noogies next year. Brent was the only one who got a noogie this year !! I will definitely have to do much better next year !!
:D

Bryant