Thanks to Stampin Ground

Nov 15, 2004
UK
www.biomechanical.co.uk
Just to say a huge fucking thanx to Stampin Ground for getting us on board.

This tour was nothing sort of awesome for us!!

For those who haven't had the pleasure to talk to these guys I can tell you now, they are a bunch of great dudes.

They made us feel welcome from the word 'go' and had no problems what so ever throughout the entire tour.

Also a huge thanks to Rich for handling the merchandising and all the Stampin Ground fans for supporting Biomechanical so much! :headbang:

Hope to see ya guys soon!!!

Iconoclast said:
You covered the Team America theme?!! Oh, please tell me that gig was recorded!!

Sorry it wasn't recorded, but yeah they covered the theme from Team America and one other song :D You know the song that they sing on the broadway musical 'Lease':lol:

Crikey. Considering Stampin' Ground's audience, I'm sure that 'Everyone Has AIDS' struck a nerve with many people. Good work!

Hey guys. I have loads of pictures of you guys from the shadows fall gig in cardiff. If you want, I'll post them on here. I treid to talk to Jon on msn, but he doesn't reply :(. If you want them. Just ask.

StillDayBeneathTheSun said:
Hey guys. I have loads of pictures of you guys from the shadows fall gig in cardiff. If you want, I'll post them on here. I treid to talk to Jon on msn, but he doesn't reply :(. If you want them. Just ask.

Hey man, please do send them to biomechjk@aol.com or post them here :headbang:
Don't use msn unfortunately, could be why you didn't get a reply

Tanks for the photos!

hey, saw you guys on this tour in Cardiff and u were fucking incredible!! come back here anytime, ur more than welcome!!:wave:

littlemissmetal said:
hey, saw you guys on this tour in Cardiff and u were fucking incredible!! come back here anytime, ur more than welcome!!:wave:

:wave: Welcome to the Biomech forum:wave:

why thank you very much guys :) good to see actual band members visiting forums frequently!! the only other people i know who do that are randy and mark morton who seem 2 be on the LOG board all the time lol

get your asses back to cardiff asap!!! my student loan doesnt permit me to go abroad right now ahahah

Just wanna say thanks fellas, it was a pleasure touring with you and I hope things continue to go well for you all.

Ladies and gentleman of the forum, Support Biomechanical! great guys as well as awesome band. If you can get to a show, get to the show!

Keep it steel.

Love Richie.

Richie bd said:
Just wanna say thanks fellas, it was a pleasure touring with you and I hope things continue to go well for you all.

Ladies and gentleman of the forum, Support Biomechanical! great guys as well as awesome band. If you can get to a show, get to the show!

Keep it steel.

Love Richie.

:headbang:

Welcome to the Biomech Forum:wave:

Richie bd said:

Keep it steel.

Love Richie.

Richiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Top man!

Nice to hear from you buddy, again thanks for all your help!:kickass: