Thanks!

I'd just like to take the time to thank the folks on this forum.

Cheers, Sammi, for the words of advice. I've just started a new relationship and your words helped me take first steps!

Cheers, also, to you guys and girls who contributed to the "Love Songs" thread. It helped jog my memory while compiling a disc for the new lady in my life. It had to be done! We're only 3500 miles apart!

Thanks again, folks!

Klingonbear

All the best in your new relationship mate!

So come on, what was the final tracklist then ????

Actually, it was:

1. Desiree (Acoustic) – Savatage
2. Can’t Fight This Feeling Any More – REO Speedwagon
3. ‘Till The Day I Die – Whitesnake
4. A Song For While I’m Away – Thin Lizzy
5. Northern Lady – Saxon
6. The Speed Of Love – Rush
7. Baby I Love You – The Ramones
8. Anytime – Journey
9. Everywhere – Fleetwood Mac
10. Thank You – Led Zeppelin
11. Soldier Of Fortune – Deep Purple
12. Voices – Cheap Trick
13. Angel – Aerosmith
14. Dream On – Uriah Heep
15. Breathless – Camel
16. You Take My Breathe Away – Queen
17. Teo Torriate – Queen

Klingonbear said:
I'd just like to take the time to thank the folks on this forum.

Cheers, Sammi, for the words of advice. I've just started a new relationship and your words helped me take first steps!

Thanks again, folks!

Klingonbear

You're welcome, you big softy! :) I've always been good at giving other people advice about relationships, shame I can never sort my own out! :cry: Congrats on finding a new lady, hope things work out for you! :)

Sammi951 said:
You're welcome, you big softy! :) I've always been good at giving other people advice about relationships, shame I can never sort my own out! :cry: Congrats on finding a new lady, hope things work out for you! :)
Yeah well you have got your work cut out:lol: (sorry pax)

No, Sam this was supposed to turn into a "arghh i cant believe you missed out this song" type of thread!!!!

i cant believe he missed out november rain etc. etc.

just kidding mate!

:lol::lol: <-- the favourite saxon forum icon! lol

valanx said:
No, Sam this was supposed to turn into a "arghh i cant believe you missed out this song" type of thread!!!!

i cant believe he missed out november rain etc. etc.

just kidding mate!

:lol::lol: <-- the favourite saxon forum icon! lol

:lol: Yeah, well, I'd had a drink or three last night (no, really, it WAS just three!), wasn't thinking straight!! lol Ok..."argghhhh I can't believe he didn't include Keep on Lovin' You - REO Speedwagon" :D

My ex once made a tape for me (yes, it was a long time ago!! lol) and it had lots of love songs on it...including "Nothing's gonna change my love for you" by Glenn Medeiros...it was a cheesy song, even too cheesy for my liking, and I'm as romantic as they come! :D

Well, I never said this was the only disc I was gonna compile.

I did send another 2 discs One of sorta mid range stuff and one you can crank up and use as a hair dryer!

Any suggestions for vol 2 gratefully accepted. I'm seperated from most of my collection at the minute, so my usual tactic of sitting with all the stuff around me to jog my memory isn't working.

Yes, Sammi, there will be REO on it. And a Triumph track, too.

Cheers!
Klingonbear

"If You Don't Want to Fuck Me Baby, Baby Fuck Off" - Wayne County and The Electric Chairs. (OK, so it's just called "Fuck Off", but let's not split hairs)

Always the romantic eh Assmaster:lol:

But we've all forgotten about the most romantic rock ballad ever written by Cannibal Corpse :-

Entrails Ripped from a Virgin's C*nt!!!!!!!.

:lol:

Sooooo how come you met this lady Klingonbear if she lives 3500 miles away from you - is this some sort of internet romance type thingy. Yeah I be a nosy cow:lol:

princess_of_the_night2112So how come you met this lady Klingonbear if she lives 3500 miles away from you - is this some sort of internet romance type thingy. Yeah I be a nosy cow:lol:[/quote said:
I'd say it was a dead cert that it's an internet romance type thingy! lol And yeah, you are a nosy cow (lol) - but you're only asking what the rest of us (well, probably just me!! lol) was wondering anyway, so thanks!! :D :lol:

Sammi951 said:
And yeah, you are a nosy cow (lol) - but you're only asking what the rest of us (well, probably just me!! lol) was wondering anyway, so thanks!! :D :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Us girlies are just born nosey when it comes to romance and stuff like that, I love to hear about these online romances and find out how they end up. Sooooo Klingonbear, spill the beans. Was it on the internet youse met, was it a dating site or some music site and have you met up and what are your plans for the future. And have you any pics. Over to you now Sammi, do you have any questions to submit to Klingonbear lol???