Thanx to all who showed up at McMurdos Saturday night

Renegade68

New Metal Member
Mar 31, 2002
Visit site
Hey,
Just to say thanx 4 everyone coming out 4 our cd release last night.Great turnout....Hope everyone enjoyed,I know I did!!!!!It was touch and go for a while with our bassist situation,but thanx to Cory for gettin' us through.But I gotta say, you guys are what helped keep it together!!!Awesome!!!!With a crowd like last night, the metal scene seems to get stronger with every show!!It's great to see people enjoying the old school shit as well as the originals.Also,thanx to all the bands that played with us as well!!!It's good to see Metal/Rock/Hardcore bands all coming together on one bill.It kind of offers a little something for everyone,although the Asphyxiation incident ws unfortunate...
Again,thanx to everyone for coming out ,and to those who picked up a copy of "The Dark Warrior",enjoy!!!!

PETE

I really appreciate the support from the crowd during the Oberon set. It was fantastic. That Cd has taken us a long long long time to write. With Support like we have seen, you can bet on seeing a full length and more shows in the future. It let's us know that you are listening.

As for Asphyxiation, the incident was very uncalled for. But, a new light has come through this. We have decidied, that our players Darryl and Larry have to go and they are gone. We wish them the best. We cannot have weak links in the chain. No offence, but we take our music seriously if they don't well that's too bad. :)