That's some nice QR ink !!!

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Well, I've been thinking years to get some ink, but never really could decide what to put on my skin...Allways wanted the Queensryche logo, but since they didn't put out any decent stuff last years that idea faded a bit. After the last record I'm definatly concidering the QR logo again. Did some surfing off course and saw this pic..that's an awesome Mindcrime fan for sure !!

tattoos_mindcrime-back.jpg

NICE INK! I'm at work but I was trying to find the picture of the GIRL with the Dance of Death album cover on her back. maybe I'll find later.

I'm a huuuuuge Scorps fan (as you all know) and I have their scorpion logo tattood on my leg. I know I'd never consider a facial portrait on my skin...but that's me.

kittybeast said:
NICE INK! I'm at work but I was trying to find the picture of the GIRL with the Dance of Death album cover on her back. maybe I'll find later.

I'm a huuuuuge Scorps fan (as you all know) and I have their scorpion logo tattood on my leg. I know I'd never consider a facial portrait on my skin...but that's me.

Oh yeah, that was some awesome ink! And you gotta remember Tina with her hand tattoo... Bruce Dickinson's signature that is :)

Awesome. Quite a deserving album to be on someones back. I love Mindcrime. :headbang:
It looks good now but I can't help to think what it will look like when this guy is 65+.

Who cares!?! He'll be 65! My feeling on tattoos and old age is that by the time i am 65+ i won't give a rats ass what my skin looks like :lol:

That is some awesome ink! I couldnt do the facial portrait either but I have a couple of covers on my sleeves.

when I saw QR i thought we were talking Quiet Riot, that would be some scary shit gettin ol' Kev tattooed on yourself!

Now that I've heard Mindcrime 2 I'm thinking on getting the Queensryche logo tattooed, too.

Wow, but too big for my taste. Spent a night with beer and steaks with an Overkill fan-club at a festival some time ago, they had some unbeliveable Overkill tattoos all over the body. Well, that must be love. I am happy with my Paul Stanley rose :) .