The 24 Hours Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;6776299 said:
OhMyGoodGod.... :eek: ...go to bed, Kev, NOW!!! You need sleep... :mad:

Like one hour ago I was in total shape, even asking myself "Why in the fuck do we even need to sleep, so useless and a loss of time!"

Now I'm totally dead, but it's passing.

I need to do that, if not I start to be tired at like 3-4 am, than I wake up at 2, than I'm tired at 4-5, wake up at 3 blah blah that suck and last time I got tired only at 7, so decided to not sleep and overpass my tireness(?) and than tonight I'll baby sleep at 10 like a good boy :D

(and than in one week I won't be able to sleep till 7 again...)

Like one hour ago I was in total shape, even asking myself "Why in the fuck do we even need to sleep, so useless and a loss of time!"

Now I'm totally dead, but it's passing.

I need to do that, if not I start to be tired at like 3-4 am, than I wake up at 2, than I'm tired at 4-5, wake up at 3 blah blah that suck and last time I got tired only at 7, so decided to not sleep and overpass my tireness(?) and than tonight I'll baby sleep at 10 like a good boy :D

(and than in one week I won't be able to sleep till 7 again...)

Hmm, I can understand you a bit... I can't seem to sleep that good either, lately.... well, not only lately, this fact is going on since lots of months.

Haaaa, I always feel destroyed, but can't have good rest anyway... oh well, I survived so far, I'll keep surviving again. :)

I can't sleep now, it's 16 here, I would wake up at like 4 am, wouldn't be really good. And tho some friends asked me to get out and drink with them, can't refuse that.

Eli: Did you actually got my mail/message?

Well I've already spend more time than that awake (3 days acutally) but being 24 hours non stop on the computer kills you brains cells more than worst drugs...

yeah, good point. Longest i spend awake was 106 hours, 16 hours of which were sitting in front of a computer without moving. doing what you may ask?? Playing solitaire. It was somewhere between hours 80-95...and I was hallucinating.

yeah, good point. Longest i spend awake was 106 hours, 16 hours of which were sitting in front of a computer without moving. doing what you may ask?? Playing solitaire. It was somewhere between hours 80-95...and I was hallucinating.

o_O 106!
cow.gif

EDIT: That's not the smiley I wanted...

That's the one I wanted:
zombie.gif