The Abyss- song

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
Ok. So I have been wondering where the hell this song is. `Cause in here people have been wanting to hear it live and stuff.
I looked from the homepages discography and saw that it is a bonustrack at The Fourth Dimension.

Here is the problem:
I have the digi-pack- version (NB,2000)
and the jewelcase- version (NB,1994)
NEITHER of them has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where the fuck is it? Anyone? :(

lumitalvi said:
Ok. So I have been wondering where the hell this song is. `Cause in here people have been wanting to hear it live and stuff.
I looked from the homepages discography and saw that it is a bonustrack at The Fourth Dimension.

Here is the problem:
I have the digi-pack- version (NB,2000)
and the jewelcase- version (NB,1994)
NEITHER of them has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where the fuck is it? Anyone? :(

the problem is that you have the re-release digipack version
"the abyss" was included in the first limited-edition digipack version of "The Fourth Dimension", back in 1994... it was also included in Nuclear Blast's "Death.. is just the beginning vol. III" CD...

The song appeared on the origional Fourth Dimension album as a bonus track that replaced The Arrival of the Demons. My introdution to Hypocrisy was the song "The Abyss," which appeard on Nuclear Blast Records Com "Death is Just the Begining Vol. III." That song is still my favorite song and I converted many non-death metal listers into die-hard Hypocrisy fans from it. If it wasn't for that song, I think Hypocrisy would be down about 100 cd sales by now! Everyone I show the song to love it! 8+ years later, I still can't get bored of it. The best Hypocrisy song of all time! Period!

Back on topic. I found the origional Fourth Dimension CD on ebay. I got it for about $15. I have seen a number of other ones listed since then. Good luck!

You can still get copies of Death is Just the Beginning III, and yes, the song is awesome.

Put and ad on some "selling/buying" thingie where you tell you want to buy the original version of "the fourth dimension" with the bonus track. Or perhaps you could also trade it with some of your own version of the album, instead of buying it (unless you want to own all the different versions...)

And since you're Finnish, check out http://www.imperiumi.net/phpBB2/ -> Sikaa säkissä

Just keep an eye on ebay. Be patient, it took me a while to find mine. But like I said, I've seen them listed several other time since then. Or just buy Death is Just the Begining vol. III

I think they could use it as an alternate finisher to The Final chapter.

Ever seen the music video for The Abyss? It's actually not that bad for a metal video.