The Abyss

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
So I finally purchased Death is Just the Beginning vol. III to get this song, and WOW it was worth it. Sounds like 4th Dimension period Hypocrisy mixed with the s/t period. Raw production, but in a good way.

On a side note, there is a Mortician song on that disc, they are fucking horrible! Are they a joke band?

I spent ages hunting that track down, it was worth it, especially as it was the track that got me into them :) , it used to be one the first 4th dimension digipack if I'm not mistaken, now if only i could find a copy of that :D

Originally posted by Jaim
"The Abyss" isn't on all the 4th Dimension Digipacks. Only on the rarest of the rarest :lol:

..and a few years back I could have bought it and didn't. How fucking stupid is that :(

Also, I believe they made a video for this song as well. DOes anyone else remember it?

7 Dying Trees said:
I spent ages hunting that track down, it was worth it, especially as it was the track that got me into them :) , it used to be one the first 4th dimension digipack if I'm not mistaken, now if only i could find a copy of that :D

I first got into Hypocrisy by hearing the song "the Abyss" on the Death III comp. To complete my Hypocrisy collection I tracked down a copy of the limited edition Fourth Dimension CD on ebay. I only paid about 14 dollors. I've since then seen several others up for sale on ebay too. I wish Peter would rerelease that song. Every one I show it to instantly gets converted to a Hypocrisy fan after hearing it...