the ADRIAN SMITH tribute thread

breaklose said:
lost interest in the irishness of duncan?

no in iron maiden, or rather they lost interest in being any good

ah pattersons irishness is beyond reproach when you think that this is a country that accepted Tony "italian" cascarino and andy "cockney spiv" townsend as irish ffs :tickled:

Alan: Now I must say I’m very grateful you’ve come over – big fans of all the Irish…stuff. Love your pop music, Enya, and the other one – ripped up the Pope, bald chap? And I think… that’s it.
Aidan: Well, there’s U2, of course.
Alan: Oh, well, yeah. Fantastic. ‘Sunday Bloody Sunday’. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn’t it? You wake up in the morning, you’ve got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you’ve got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think “Sunday, bloody Sunday!”.
Aidan: I really hate to do this to you, Alan, but it’s actually a song about –
Paul: Yeah, bloody Sunday is actually about a massacre in Derry in 1972.
Alan: A massacre? Ugh. I’m not playing that again

Lord_Of_This_World said:
Alan: Now I must say I’m very grateful you’ve come over – big fans of all the Irish…stuff. Love your pop music, Enya, and the other one – ripped up the Pope, bald chap? And I think… that’s it.
Aidan: Well, there’s U2, of course.
Alan: Oh, well, yeah. Fantastic. ‘Sunday Bloody Sunday’. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn’t it? You wake up in the morning, you’ve got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you’ve got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think “Sunday, bloody Sunday!”.
Aidan: I really hate to do this to you, Alan, but it’s actually a song about –
Paul: Yeah, bloody Sunday is actually about a massacre in Derry in 1972.
Alan: A massacre? Ugh. I’m not playing that again

It makes perfect sense for Alan Partridge to be a U2 fan. the cunts

Adrian_smith.jpg