The Afterlife

TimP

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2008
USA
http://www.myspace.com/heatherbaker

I was checking out Heather's MySpace page and see that she has another band called The Afterlife. They aren't metal at all, and that's cool, my taste in music is wide ranging. I don't see any updates since last Fall, so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about that status of this project of hers. I was also wondering if anyone knows whether it's Heather singing on the sound clips or her friend.

Thanks in advance for any info. :)

I know Heather is still looking for a bassist for this project, so I assume its moving along kinda slow. I recall the genre to be 80's+90's alternative but don't quote me on that. She gets her shreddin' out of her system with the Maidens. Go Adrienne!

I love the music style of Heather's project. It is of the shoegazing genre and 4AD label bands etc. This type of music is very healing IMO. Listening to her music caught my attention right away.

I know Heather is still looking for a bassist for this project, so I assume its moving along kinda slow. I recall the genre to be 80's+90's alternative but don't quote me on that. She gets her shreddin' out of her system with the Maidens. Go Adrienne!

I hope it's still moving along for her and, yes, she can shred, she blew me away in LA. :headbang:

I love the music style of Heather's project. It is of the shoegazing genre and 4AD label bands etc. This type of music is very healing IMO. Listening to her music caught my attention right away.

I really like the music on her site too. :)

I asked her about it last night in Olympia and she says it's moving along nicely. She actually had some time to get some things done with that project. She gave no time for when all will be ready, but it's being worked on. Just need to be patient.

I asked her about it last night in Olympia and she says it's moving along nicely. She actually had some time to get some things done with that project. She gave no time for when all will be ready, but it's being worked on. Just need to be patient.

Thanks for the info and it sounds great. :)