The Age

Originally posted by Trapped
Amen TL...

Jesus Ledmag, you're an old bastard. :D

:lol:

I'm just a spring chicken.

Ironic you say that..My wife called me a bastard this morning,,but she didnt use the word OLD,,I think it was you fucking bastard. LOL.Yep. Im almost 29, but HEY,,Im not teh oldest here,Im somewhere between the 4th and 6th I do believe.

There's no promise of peace
There's no comfort and no guarantees
Once the systems been killed
We'll have no choice; we'll have to rebuild
And life won't be the pretty picture you recall
But it will be reality and you'll be free

What the hell was this?
Is this one of Warrel's teasers or something that he occasionally does and maybe he forgot to sign in or something?
Sounds awfully Nevermore to me

My wife called me a bastard this morning,,but she didnt use the word OLD

:D

I'm not the youngest, no way. There's people still in high school i think...?? Creeping Jesus...!

Originally posted by Trapped
...Wow... Yer all just kids. :lol:

(hmm... how old are you Trapped?:err: )

as far as I know:
Warrel=35
Jim=36
Jeff=30
Van=no idea:loco:

that's what they said...:err: that actually means that this year comes 36 for WD, 37 for JS... and so on and so on...:D

Hey Tee - no problem with age!real metal fans are of no specific age hehe Do it like I do ... think of something funny when the talk goes about how old are u and so damn hahaha
btw .. I´m old!
sshhhh ... just saw a pic of calvin and hobbes with snowgoons (on calvinandhobbes.com) .. cool! that little bastard´s amusing me every time :lol:

OK well all I can tell you people is that Warrel and Jim and Van and Jeff are all really like 2596 years old because they are all vampires, at least that is what Warrel's 2nd cousin's friend's brother's mom's friend's sister's uncle's dad's 3rd cousin's cousin told me that works at the grocery store!~!!!! And that is just the way it is....