The Amenta.

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Is Amenta available for gigs?
If, so, does anyone know the best way to get in contact with them?
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack
Ahh! Good to see there is some talk out the Amenta (I know I'm late, been away for a few months). What Mark (Vox) has told me is that Newcastle was going to be the first gig for the Amenta because his quote was if they fuck up nobody listens to people from Newcastle so it wouldn't matter. However this weekend was the Hunter on Hunter's last night and I know mark only wanted to play there?

Ok, Marks Told me that I can start Announcing the Amenta line up on the radio so here is the new additions, however they haven't been keeping the line up quiet or anything like that so no secrets etc. The new line up includes:

Dave (Psycroptic) on Drums

Astennu (Infernal Method, etc fuck you know who he is) on Guitar

Original Line up is of cause the main man behind the madness:
Erik (ex-Crucible of Agony) on Guitar

Mark (or Bev as we like to call him in Newcastle) (ex- Chainsaw Lobotomy, ex Psythron and other Newcastle top band that you would not of heard) on Vocals.

Dark Inspirations said:
Ok, Marks Told me that I can start Announcing the Amenta line up on the radio so here is the new additions, however they haven't been keeping the line up quiet or anything like that so no secrets etc. The new line up includes:

Dave (Psycroptic) on Drums

Astennu (Infernal Method, etc fuck you know who he is) on Guitar

Original Line up is of cause the main man behind the madness:
Erik (ex-Crucible of Agony) on Guitar

Mark (or Bev as we like to call him in Newcastle) (ex- Chainsaw Lobotomy, ex Psythron and other Newcastle top band that you would not of heard) on Vocals.
Is that the full line-up now? Who's the bass player?

some of the shit I've seen him do in the practice room is fucked up. He's pretty much mastered the Origin blast (the one handed drum roll)
Most of the stuff on with this new band is all just blasting and flat out double kickers, which is cool cause thats the type of music Dave loves to listen to, he pretty much jumped at the chance to play with them. Fuck its going to rule. They're on Listenable aswell now.

theamenta said:
The Amenta's full length debut will be released on the 27th of July through Listenable records. 10 tracks of brutal Death/Black/Noise. Download the sample track from www.theamenta.com.

Having had a copy of the full length for a couple of weeks now, and giving it a good few listens, I can safely say that this is THE BEST extreme metal album by an Australian band to date.