"The Arrival" Lyrics

It's so much better to have the official lyrics. Why doesn't peter just put them in his damn album covers? He said he doesn't have time? That write the damn things on a piece of paper and give them to someone else to take care of. All the other bands have enough time to put lyrics in their albums. And besides, he had the time to put the lyrics in the "Pain-Nothing Remains the Same album..."

By the way. It's nice to see actually some band members coming out of the shadows and posting here. Thanks Dan Swanö! I'm interested in hearing some of your music. I never even knew who you were before. Sorry...

Guys, Dan Swano is a metal GOD!!! Edge of sanity-Crimson and Crimson II are some of the best melodic death metal ever put down!! If your into more melodic/prog stuff, check out his solo album-Dan Swano Moontower and also check out Nightingale. He also did drums on the 2 Bloodbath albums. If you want some real brutal death metal ala Deicide, he did a project called Infestdead that is pretty cool too!
cheers
Eric

Passage of time off "Crimson II" remembers me of something of my childhood, may sound weird :)

The intro.....with the sort of keyboard thingie in it, remembers me of the Transformers movie in one way or another......this is not bad at all, i like it very much....

Killing Art said:
You don't know who Dan Swano is? Wow, I thought every metalhead should know that. Musical legend of Edge of Sanity, Bloodbath, Nightingale, diabolical masquerade, and others

I know now Humperdink! Anyway, thanks for enlightening me. I have some diabolical masquerade and Bloodbath albums by the way. Good, but now better then Hypocrisy. :loco:

Please somebody tells Dan Swano to post the rest of the lyrics he wrote

By the way if you're going to buy something of Edge of sanity I recomend The Spectral Sorrows, that was Death Metal ahead of it's time!!!!!!!!

Wow, I never knew that Dan wrote some of the lyrics for The Arrival, that is pretty cool. Im obsessed with his music, and I love almost all of the stuff he has done, so yeah.....I definitely know who Mr. Swano is.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Dan Swano is a metal God! I thought the lyrics in dead sky dawning were actually "dead sky dawning" not "dead by dawning"? :)

well " i see a dead by dawning" makes no sense at all... Dead sky does