The art of intercourse

Sex, to me, is the ultimate union of love and lust, animal instincts coupled with human ingenuity..

Sex is pretty important, and not just for the whole "survival of the species" thing. It can be anything you want it to be, and with enough communication and maturity, it can be VERY good for both (or all, as the case may be) parties involved.

And it doesn't always have to follow the old foreplay-sex-sleep thing either. Make it interesting, turn it upsidedown and backwards. Get some handcuffs. Get some candle wax. Get a whip, if that's up your alley. Go out and try everything you can - once you're old and no longer capable of Kama-Sutraesque positions you'll regret never doing these things...

I think most of all.. just be considerate and willing to compromise a little. The best sex comes from understanding. right?

wait.. not understanding.. prostitutes. Yeah, them. :devil:

I would only have sex with someone I was really in love with. Sure it would be fun to be in college and party and get laid a bunch, but I don't think I would be happy like that. I would only be truly happy with someone i was truly in love with. I have never had sex, but would love to! ;) :D

The best sex comes from understanding. right?

Interest wanes with understanding.

Once you understand all the processes, all that happens, it's no longer "fun".

Thats one reason why people want "new experiences" - they've learnt all they can from that activity.

Where do i begin?
What sex means to me: I don't think that it has too much to do with love. You can definitely have enjoyable sex with someone you don't love, but it can be destructive that way. And it's much more enjoyable if it's someone you love.

As for the boy VS girl thing: my boyfriend and i are in absolute perfect sync right now. it's amazing. we're both ready for it pretty much all the time, and even "during" the act, we're always thinking the same things.

As for sex becoming "dissatisfying": There are so many things you can do to change sex. I believe that it is never the same twice. Sometimes I'll try to focus in on breathing patterns, or i'll close my eyes, and focus on everything my body is feeling. I think that it only becomes dissatisfying if you have sex for the sole purpose of the "climax". For me, the climax is just the ending... the good stuff is what happens before it.

My advice: Change it up. Try different things. A few of my favourites: take turns being "the boss", try any position that comes to your head - and try to make up your own. work in more sensual things like massage, or body paint. Licking is good. :p

And the most important thing for you boys out there: if she's good at giving head, TELL HER!! ALL THE TIME!!!! It'll make her want to do it more. :D

damn... i think i need to make a booty call ;)

Originally posted by Lina
"cynical/sacreligious females from death metal internet chat forums" ---> This is what my life has become. Ah well, I'm having fun. :cool:

Don't you feel better now that your niche has been identifiied? heheh. Just think, all your life you've been wondering where you fit in, and now you know:)

Satori