The Art of Shredding: A Tribute to Dime

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Just in case you guys didn't see this elsewhere already:

Over the last few months, I have secretly been putting together a project that I feel I can finally tell you about. In August, I will be releasing an Australian tribute to Dimebag called The Art of Shredding. Fifteen Aussie bands paying tribute to the Dime, with a percentage of each sale going to the Dimebag Memorial Trust. Pretty soon I'll have a website up with more info, plus more details including the artwork. For now, here's a list of the artists and tracks we have so far:

LORD - Shattered
Switchblade - Domination
Enforce - By Demons Be Driven
Imminent Psychosis - The Art of Shredding
Black Steel - Heavy Metal Rules
Deadthings - Proud to be Loud
Malignant Monster - Fucking Hostile
Aeturnus Dominion - Mouth For War
Transcending Mortality - Cemetery Gates
MurderWorld - Soul Inside Me - This is an original track written as a tribute two days after Dime's death
Plus, an ensemble group featuring members of Block, Frankenbok and Dreadnaught are doing Rise.

There are a few more bands who have yet to confirm their tracks yet, but I guarantee this will be a killer CD.

:headbang:

Sounds good man.

Are you still looking for bands and tracks? Me and my bandmate in a metal project of mine are influenced by Pantera (who isnt). We would be interested in including a track if possible. Especially for a good cause.