The Avengers

Saw it. Want to see it again to catch all that I misssed the first time cause i was late getting there with the kids :(

If you like watching a bunch of CGI in tights flying around like Superman then you;ll like this more the same Marvel comic book convulsions. I myself rather see Dark Night Rises tho I've seen the Avengers and it's ok but overated imo. I prefer old school action so bring on Expendables 2.

If you like watching a bunch of CGI in tights flying around like Superman then you;ll like this more the same Marvel comic book convulsions. I myself rather see Dark Night Rises tho I've seen the Avengers and it's ok but overated imo. I prefer old school action so bring on Expendables 2.

I enjoyed seeing Scarlett Johansson in her tights, that's for sure. I am looking forward to seeing both the new Dark Knight movie, as well as Expendables 2.

pick the gayest Marvel comics character and he'll still beat Batman like he owes him money.