The Band Name Game

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
I would say let's continue cos Grimarse has goofed it up slightly. Are you a Saxon fan then Starmoon?

Deep Purple
Epica

I like Saxon, of who I am not even myself fan, like many bands, and of course that seemed they fan of Saxon, since I have all them discs.

Aerosmith

Starmoon said:
I like Saxon, of who I am not even myself fan, like many bands, and of course that seemed they fan of Saxon, since I have all them discs.

Ah right I see - when I saw your wee thing saying "Who gives me to Biff" I thought you must have liked Saxon with Biff being Saxon's ace singer.

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Aerosmith

Ah right I see - when I saw your wee thing saying "Who gives me to Biff" I thought you must have liked Saxon with Biff being Saxon's ace singer.
Hayseed Dixxie

That I wrote it because the truth is that he makes me be :loco: delirious with many songs. In addition that desire to see Saxon again, this way ;)

Rammstein

Hahahaha are you sure you're not getting tired cos your overweight Tubby Mcgee . I'm sure you know that over here we spell Theater like theatre but when I typed Dream Theatre I wasn't too sure what was they way the band spel it, so I just took a guess and was WRONG
Most European countries spell it Theatre, but Dream Theater's name is, in fact, Dream Theater. In fact, I'm going to name my band Dream Theatre so there's actually a different band with that name.