The bartender appreciation thread

Jacob, Garrett and Patrick were the bartenders from The Vinyl. STUDS!! and oh so sweet!! :) love em :)

I have to say that tess and I DEFINITELY went out of our way to get our drinks from them! :)

by the way...this is annie from texas....you might remember me as Tess' little sister though. :)

jump3.gif
Here's the pic I had her take
loco.gif

RuudeGyal.jpg

Now thats metal

Bear

Southern Bell said:
Jacob, Garrett and Patrick were the bartenders from The Vinyl. STUDS!! and oh so sweet!! :) love em :)

I have to say that tess and I DEFINITELY went out of our way to get our drinks from them! :)

by the way...this is annie from texas....you might remember me as Tess' little sister though. :)
U mean the "little" sister that shouldn't have been served alcohol in the first place?

yeah, she's a cutie, and really sweet too...
but so was the the guy with the spiky hair down at the bar far left... ;) :hotjump:

It's always nice to have bartenders that are easy on the eyes.

Yes, the male bartenders at Vinyl's were very nice on Thursday and Friday, one of them even remembered me from the previous year and commented that it was good to see me (prolly wanted a tip - ha ha).

By Saturday night, both the guys were sort of ornery, but I think they were just tired and there had been a few minor annoyances.

That's it, next year I'm taking a picture of THE BOYS!

she gave me killer deals with my bottled water. she was nice enough to allow me to take a pic of her which I will have today when I pick up my film AND she was nice enough to be one of the first people to wish me a happy birthday during Edguy's set when it hit midnight and officially my birthday:Spin:

I found it funny as I asked her if it was midnight yet, she asked the guy bartender and he, with a confused look, asked if I was turning 21 and needed a drink:loco:

BABS said:
You know what guys? I'm gonna stoop to your level next year and take a picture of the two, cute male bartenders from Vinyls and put them up here.

Why should it always be so one-sided??????
Was I the only one who thought the one guy looked like the faux actor in the Geico commercial? "I saved- I thought that meant something to you"... ha ha

Bear said:
jump3.gif
Here's the pic I had her take
loco.gif

RuudeGyal.jpg

Now thats metal

Bear

I think I asked a couple of times as the buzz took deeper and deeper effect on my rational if she would be interested in joining my harem.
I think my wives(no really I mean wife) would be willing to share in this case.
She loves hot & sassy chicks. They would get along great. God please grant me this one wish if you truly exist.
Infatuated I am!!!

OK what the hell, I want to know one thing. WHAT THE HELL IS HER NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!? I mean we have been calling her That Hot Bartender for 4 years now I mean c'mon!!!

I got her e-mail and could ask her, but I would feel like an ass because I think she told me, after I took that pic, she asked me to send it to her. If it's Gayle I will be happy That I got it right, if it's not someone has to know?

Bear