The best band?

Apr 3, 2005
IL
whose the best band out of Overkill Anthrax Exodus S.O.D and Metallica?

didnt feel like posting a poll because i actually wanted to see why u liked them the best

Easily Exodus!

1) Pre-date most other thrash bands
2) Bonded by Blood EASILY beats anything the others have done
3) Only band whose most recent album is any good
4) Are really cool guys to talk to... especially Zet and Tom (neither are still in the band)

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Easily Exodus!

1) Pre-date most other thrash bands
2) Bonded by Blood EASILY beats anything the others have done
3) Only band whose most recent album is any good
4) Are really cool guys to talk to... especially Zet and Tom (neither are still in the band)

hey do u think the singer in exodus is better than turbin?

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Nope.

Well, Zet was cool in the same way that Blitz from Overkill is and Paul was cool because he was just terrible!

Turbin, to me, is the best Anthrax singer. He's like Russ from Forbidden being able to hit and sustain those high notes.

yea but turbin was a f*cking asswhole

Anthrax

1)havent heard much exodus newest album kicks ass thou
2)Im a big fan of joey
3)Same applies 2 overkill & SOD
4)Not liked anything metallica have done since justice

Rise said:
Anthrax

2)Im a big fan of joey

yea i think Anthrax because all their vocals have kicked ass except for johny bush. Also because i mean i can listen to all the songs on every albnum and not get sick of them.

yea i think Anthrax because all their vocals have kicked ass except for johny bush. Also because i mean i can listen to all the songs on every albnum and not get sick of them.
i cant listen 2 stomp all the thru it just bores me sometimes i find that i skip tracks but with joey i dont on any album

Rise said:
i cant listen 2 stomp all the thru it just bores me sometimes i find that i skip tracks but with joey i dont on any album

stomp is the only album by thrax i dont own so i wouldnt know and mosty opf the bush albums i dont even listen to that much im a turbin/belladonna kind of guy

MetalThrasher442 said:
stomp is the only album by thrax i dont own so i wouldnt know and mosty opf the bush albums i dont even listen to that much im a turbin/belladonna kind of guy

When I got into Anthrax, I really didn't like the Bush albums. I eventually gave them a fair spankin' chance, and now I'm digging them as much, if not more.

I'm not trying to start a John/Joey thing here, but I am saying that sometime just give the BushThrax albums a chance. Sometimes all it takes is to get hooked on one or two songs. :headbang:

Rise said:
Anthrax

2)Im a big fan of joey

Yep - I am with you here, I think Joey is fantastic and certainly I havn't really liked anything Metallica have done since Justice....

I think Anthrax is the best outta those bands. Why? Well outta those bands, I like Anthrax's songs the best, I like Anthrax as musicians better than anyone in any of those other bands. Basically I just enjoy Anthrax's music more than Overkill's, Exodus's, Metallica's, and SOD's. This is the order that I like 'em in.

1. Anthrax
2. SOD
3. Exodus
3. Overkill
5. Metallica

1. Metallica
2. Anthrax
3. Exodus
4. Overkill
5. SOD

But then again, I'm not really that big a fan of Anthrax or any of the others. I'd put Megadeth number 2, Annihilator number 3 and Slayer or Kreator number 4. Then Anthrax 6.