The Beyond

-J-

May 7, 2007
anyone remember 'em? i need to get their "crawl" album again. i think for the time it was released, it was pretty progressive. kind of police-meets-thrash sorta.

DISCUSS

I have that one, haven't listened to recently - but I remember it getting more than a few spins at the time. I'll have to do a re-visit.

I thought it was about the Lucio Fulci movie also known as "Seven Doors Of Death"

NP: Labyrinth - 'Terzinato'

loved that band loads,drummer had a really cool style,saw em support xentrix back in the day too,that must have been around 90-91.i got thier second album too,chasm,was good,but not as good as crawl.
really different band.i was listening to that cd not long ago again.great stuff.police meets thrah is quite an apt description!

loved that band loads,drummer had a really cool style,saw em support xentrix back in the day too,that must have been around 90-91.i got thier second album too,chasm,was good,but not as good as crawl.
really different band.i was listening to that cd not long ago again.great stuff.police meets thrah is quite an apt description!

hehehe - that's how I found out about them (through xentrix)! their guitarist wore their shirt in an album pic in the For Whose Advantage days.

hehehe - that's how I found out about them (through xentrix)! their guitarist wore their shirt in an album pic in the For Whose Advantage days.
lol,i went and brought the album after seeing them support xentrix at the marqueee club.that was an awsome gig.
i was gutted last year,i missed the xentrix reunion gigs for maccas 40th birthday.i'm still hoping to persuade them to come out and tour again for a while,but i doubt it will happen!