The Big Four live in Sweden - link inside!

I am back home in Sweden at the moment and could therefore watch the Anthrax show. It was cool. The new song kicked ass. Was played at the end of the set.

Kisser did a good job, they even played some bars from a Sepultura song (unsure which).

The sound was incredible. Reminded of the sound on POT but with thicker guitars. Charlie's bass drum sound works well for live broadcasting (that clicking sound), as opposed to the one of Lars Ulrich, which I think did not come through at all.

However it seemed like the fans "did not really get it", or they saved themselves for Metallica. Anthrax opened up at 18:15 and Metallica played until midnight.

Btw. decided to not too go to the show, but rather to save my money for a tour in the fall, when they go supporting the album. Has anyone heard anything about a tour in the fall yet...???

Btw. 2: I saw Wayne's World 2 yesterday (first time in many years) and I can not stop thinking of Joey Belladonna when I see Garth Algar ...

I am back home in Sweden at the moment and could therefore watch the Anthrax show. It was cool. The new song kicked ass. Was played at the end of the set.

Kisser did a good job, they even played some bars from a Sepultura song (unsure which).

The sound was incredible. Reminded of the sound on POT but with thicker guitars. Charlie's bass drum sound works well for live broadcasting (that clicking sound), as opposed to the one of Lars Ulrich, which I think did not come through at all.

However it seemed like the fans "did not really get it", or they saved themselves for Metallica. Anthrax opened up at 18:15 and Metallica played until midnight.

Btw. decided to not too go to the show, but rather to save my money for a tour in the fall, when they go supporting the album. Has anyone heard anything about a tour in the fall yet...???

Btw. 2: I saw Wayne's World 2 yesterday (first time in many years) and I can not stop thinking of Joey Belladonna when I see Garth Algar ...

:lol: That's just mean, man! The Sepultura song was Refuse/Resist.

Anyway, Megadeth's full show is already on youtube, but I couldn't find Anthrax. If any of you guys find a tv-rip, please let me know!

Awesome vids - thanks for posting.

Frank did a great job on Scott's backing vox on Fight Em. Is that a new tattoo he has?

Love Andreas's shirt. Anthrax logo like the other guys on the back, but with a Brazil flag!!! Superb!!!!

Why can I not download these videos? Usually when I run the mouse across any youtube vids it brings up the download option, but it seems to have disappeared. Anyone else finding this?

When are they gonna sell those stage shirts? I seriously want one, will pay a lot! (With or without Darth Thraxer.)

Hell yeah! Will probably buy all t-shirts of the coming tour ...

Man, soon there will be some real action in the world of Anthrax. I mean they've started now with Big 4 and stuff. But in the Fall with the new album and shows ... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Awesome vids - thanks for posting.

Frank did a great job on Scott's backing vox on Fight Em. Is that a new tattoo he has?

Love Andreas's shirt. Anthrax logo like the other guys on the back, but with a Brazil flag!!! Superb!!!!

Yeah, the sound is really great in those videos. :headbang:

Finally some value back from all the tax money we've spent on National TV in Sweden ...