The Big Four Live

richg22

New Metal Member
Jun 9, 2010
Hi all,

Anthrax plus Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth are all performing for one night only, on one stage at The Sonisphere Festival in Bulgaria.

So if you can't make the trip over then don't worry, in the UK Picturehouse cinemas have a live feed via satellite. Its on Tuesday 22nd June and you can find out which Picturehouse cinema is screening it, and to book tickets at www.picturehouses.co.uk/thebigfour

cheers,

Rich:headbang:

Just bought my ticket, 18 bucks but that's OK especially since it's supposed to be like 4 hours long I guess. A 90 minute movie is 11 bucks. Is this really live? Wow it's going to be interesting to see if a pit breaks out in the theater lol! I hope Anthrax gets decent time and not 30 minutes or something. This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing I'm pumped. Don't go to the movies much...anyone got some good tips on smuggling in alcohol lol!:D

Getting my tickets + 3 more for some mates tomorrow. Can't wait. I remember how good it was to see Flight 666 in the Cinema but this is gonna even better!

I think you are right regarding Slayer. Tom's health hasn't been that great lately. Shame. They are fantastic live and Tom is a big part of that. Simply put he is such a cool, intelligent and well spoken person. Always found him to be the most accessible out of the 4 of them (never had much tiime for King to be honest).

Back on topic - should be awesome seeing this on the big screen.

Can someone confirm running time? Our local cinema stated something ridiculous like 4 hours long but on here I've read 90 mins.

I was yesterday in Warsaw on Sonisphere! It was great show! Anthrax rules!!!!! Anthrax was the best !