The Big Hamerex Update...

Hamerex

New Metal Member
...is we have a new drummer, Darren Kelsall!!! We've had a couple of practices with him and things have gone extremely well and we're near on perfection with a couple of songs already. Everyone in the band is happy that we've found a replacement after 4 months and even more so that we've found such a good replacement.
So on behalf of the band I'd like to welcome Darren to the band and if you want to welcome him on Myspace click here.

Also part of the update is that we're actually recording. The whole thing has been delayed since April and recordings began in late October. We're recording a number of tracks for not 1 but 2 CDs which we're hoping to release within the first half of next year.
I can't confirm any full tracklistings but I can confirm that the first CD to be released will include older songs such as re-recordings of Ghostly Plains and Headless Horseman as well as some we've not even recorded before and with one possibility we've never even played!
The second CD which should be released a few months later will include all new material which should've been recorded earlier this year which'll include Desert Skies, Screams And Pain, Into War and Midnight Hour.
Also there'll be the possibilty to download a number of other songs which won't be on any of the CDs.
Full track listing and artwork will be revealed in the near future.

As well as all that we have few Wakefield gigs booked for 2008 which currently includes headlining at the Snooty Fox in May. We're currently in the process of booking support bands.

Hamerex 2008

24/05 - Snooty Fox, Wakefield w/ Element
12/07 - The Jockey, Wakefield w/ Shrine Of The Monkey TBC
20/09 - The Jockey, Wakefield w/ Sex Crime Of The Century
08/11 - The Jockey, Wakefield w/ Dark Entity

More gigs will be announced in the near future.

So that's everything for now, and for all those who thought we're over and should jack it all in because it's a lost cause I've just got one thing to say.

We're Not Dead Yet!