~The Big Love Test!~

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
apparently i'm an ice princess...

1080319411_ilderaaaa1.jpg

BEAUTIFUL ICE PRINCESS/PRINCE . You are very difficult to get. You have big requirements and this one you love must try hard to get you. But after she/he melt your heart she/he will be the most happy person in the world. You need someone who shoes you that you are someone SPECIAL and it makes you feel good to see that you are loved. She/He shall know that you could easily get another girl/boyfriend ,but you won't as long as you love your partner. when she/he hurts you, you will hurt him too, but in general you dont get hurt. If your partner cheated you ,you would react cold and immediately (try to) forget or to hurt him/her.
TIP: Try to show your partner what you really feel! You are very good at hiding your true emotions, which can make you seem to be arrogant.
Me Ice Princess too

1080315267_raaaa2.bmp.jpg

THE PASSIONATE LOVER. You love the feeling to be in love, that's why you are always in search for a relationship. You cannot live without it. Your partner must be passionate and flexible. He/She should not be commanding but to fulfill your desires . You dont want a relationship without passion, and the sexuality plays a big part. The first impression is the most important. There has to be something between you which you cannot explain. From the first moment on everything must fix. But when this passion disappears, you disappear to. For you it is better to leave than to see your love restrained.
TIP: Try to be less selfish !

:oops:

:p j'aime c'te dessin là, j'ai essayé de le dessiner mais j'ai de la difficulté à faire le gars, alors j'ai arrêté :erk: c'est weird..le gars a des plus grosses fesses que la fille...

english: I like this drawing, I tried to draw it but I'm not able to draw the man correctly then I stoped it.. that's pretty weird, the guy get a bigger ass than the girl...

Here. CRAZY ONE. You need crazy partners. You dont mind if he/she is a bad guy/girl, but he/she is NEVER EVER allowed to be boring. Open-Minded for everything our partner should spend much time with you. Your partner should be spontaneous and to stop at nothing. It is not that important if she/he is rich or if he/she cuts his nails she/he must take risks .You take the domination over the relationship, you decide where to go. If the sex is not good (any more)you quit the relationship
For you it is better to leave than to see your love restrained.
TIP: Tell your partner more often what you think!