The Black Crusade

BleedingHearts

New Metal Member
Aug 16, 2007
I was at the first night of the Black Crusade on sunday night... and it was awesome.

for those of you who dont know or haven't heard about it, there is Arch Enemy, Trivium and Machine Head on there.

All of these band kicked major ass and the crowd was sick. But the only thing that ruined it was the stupidest thing i have ever seen... The lead singer of Machine head (the final band) was out after the show had finished, and i thought an encore was to follow... but no, so dickhead in the audience decided tro throw a shoe at him, and where does it hit him? square in the FACE! absolutely destroying any chance that we had of machine head doing an encore... and to follow all that, the crowd virtually protected him, because after the singer had left, nothing ensued, no voilence or anything, nobody cared.

If the person that threw that shoe is reading this...FUCK YOU!

and also, i would like to know what the best concert you have been to is?

It would have been more appropriate to throw a shoe at Rob Flynn about ten years ago. Actually no. Then I'd have to walk around with one shoe for the rest of the night and look almost as dumb as Machine Head sounded back then.

Fuck that guy that threw the shoe. Deserves to be hung, drawn, and quartered on the spot.

Machine Head put out an incredible album this year, well deserved tour - although it would have been better w/o Trivium probably. Fuck anyone else that didn't like The Blackening.

What did MH play from the new album?