Adelaide destroyed in Crusade!!!

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
OMG what an amazing concert last night in Adelaide.

The Black Crusade simply was one of the very best concerts I have ever been too.

All 3 bands totally ruled. Arch Enemy, Trivium and Machine Head nearly killed us and seriously the young, young crowd was white hot - one of the sickest non-stop pits I have seen ever in this normally conservative city.

Almost brought a tear to my eye to see all those young kids going apeshit and makes me proud to know Metal is in very healthy hands with these kids.

Only downer was Arch Enemy's short 30 min set.

BRUTALITY WAS AT THEBBY LAST NIGHT! Awesome. Just amazing.

Ouch my neck! :headbang:

Yep - awesome show mate. All 3 bands were amazing, with MH being my fave of the night, probably predictably given they're my 2nd fave band! Trivium were excellent too, although probably played one too many old, relatively unknown tunes. AE were awesome as always, but were definately the underdogs of the night given that most of the kids were waiting on Trivium!

Hey aliasp - was it just me or did Thebbie seem less packed for that show than Slayer? They were both sold out, but it seemed less crammed. Maybe Slayer fans are just older and bigger! Forgot my phone on the night - that's why I didn't contact you.

I thought I saw you in the crowd man ...but I couldn't get to you!!!! I was just to the middle left of the main pit up the front.

Yer it wasn't as crammed as Slayer - mainly cos it was a lot younger crowd and those kids are far more fitter than us old bastards :)

You must've been right near me, yeah! I'm guessing you'll be back at Thebbie Monday week?

The perth show was great too. AE were awesome, but yeah, machine head stole the show.
Trivium fucking blow, and they didnt even play their best song.... master of puppets :lol: