In Flames, Trivium, DevilDriver, ZAO show last night

jdelpi said:
Columbus show was awesome too. Sold out. Devildriver was good. I don't think I'd get their CDs, but I enjoyed the show. Zao... I thought they were terrible except the short part where the guitarist sang. In Flames was awesome, of course. It was nice to finally see a headlining show by them. I saw them in 2000 open for Earth Crisis and last year open the main stage at Ozzfest. a whole 65 minutes between 2 shows. I got there too late when they opened for Slayer and Soulfly. Anyway, IF had a nice song selection. I didn't expect some of the songs from Colony and before.
they played one from Lunar Strain too, but I cant remember the name

JohnThrax said:
FUCKING AMAZING to say the least. All the bands had something amazing to offer.

Trivium was up next, and they were pretty fucking amazing. I thought his screaming would be really weak live, but it was spot on. Not as much moshing as for DevilDriver (no band ever made it to the mosh level of DevilDriver for the rest of the night). They were a tight band, with a great light show to match the performance. Good vocal harmonies and great lead playing. Overall, it was a really good performance. I got one of their CDs signed by the whole band, so that was a plus too. They played stuff from both their albums, but the songs I remember were "Light to Flies," "Rain," "Gunshot to the head of Trepidation," "The Decieved," "Pull Harder..." and a few from their first one I cant remember.

They played Declaration, not Deceived, at the gig I went to. (I'm really not into Deceived) I didn't think the would play Ascendancy or Declaration. Got one out of two.