The Black Dahlia Muder

Jun 27, 2003
I have completely lost all respect for these guys. Did anyone happen to catch Headbanger's Ball last night? All I can say is, "What the fuck?" Like the Every Time I Die frontman said, I don't even think they like Metal. They are putting on such a fake image it isn't even funny. Besides that, I actually do think their frontman is a woman!

What are your comments on this? I think you really had to see the show to see where I am coming from. Even the shirts they wear are there to sell them off as Metal. I think the lead singer (...butch woman in disguise) was wearing a Motley Crue shirt. Ummm, ok?

Anyway, I thought seeing them was histerical.

i didnt see it but, maybe they like all kinds of music, i mean i like rap country and techno as well as metal, i dont really see a problem with other kinds of music cause im not an elitist or anything like that.

If they really didn't like the music they play, and were just playing it to make money, I'm sure that they would choose to play a kind of music that would make them a lot more money, because metal bands hardly make any money.

This guy is a goof. I didn't see the Ball last night (as i was on a fuckin 4 hour plane ride) but I would never lose respect for a band because of the clothes they wear. You're a dumbass.

It seems almost impossible to make and album like unhallowed and not like metal. If they are just posing as metallers, then they're doing a damn fine job of it.

It's like Slaughter Of The Soul-era ATG with a little Vehemence thrown in.

That's DM enough for me.

I have completely lost all respect for these guys. Did anyone happen to catch Headbanger's Ball last night? All I can say is, "What the fuck?" Like the Every Time I Die frontman said, I don't even think they like Metal. They are putting on such a fake image it isn't even funny. Besides that, I actually do think their frontman is a woman!

What are your comments on this? I think you really had to see the show to see where I am coming from. Even the shirts they wear are there to sell them off as Metal. I think the lead singer (...butch woman in disguise) was wearing a Motley Crue shirt. Ummm, ok?

Anyway, I thought seeing them was histerical.
I saw them last night and know what you mean.

I did however found it refreshing that they don't give a shit what they wear. Death Metal bands always have to have this dress code that is really stupid.

Am not a fan of TBDM ... but they are doing something different image wise anyway ... music wise ... they are just pedestrian DM.

Oh yeah .. and Motley Crue is badass ... those guys are more badass and walked the wildside more than any shit talking DM band !!!:worship:

TheGraveDigger said:
Who cares how they dress? Their music is bad ass and thats all that matters. It is better to not be like everyone else.

Yeah, and we all know that tBDM aren't trying to be like every other melodic death band ever, right?