The Black Dahlia Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
ubiquitos said:
I think they're on tour right now
oh ok.. thanks .. they are overdue for a new album I think.. i loved Unhallowed but it was too short. At least the cost of the CD was reasonable ($9.99).. cool you like COB.. im listening to the Hatebreeder album right now as I type this... :headbang:

Jean-Pierre said:
They're horrible, go see a better band.

I'm mostly going for Goatwhore. Besides there ARE no better shows here.

There's a Deicide show coming up in fucking October but that's about it.

Perdition's Light said:

Wow, that sucks man. I remember when Maiden, Dio, and Motorhead were touring, they came fucking everywhere except for Atlanta (where I was living at the time).

Perdition's Light said:

Hey man I feel your pain. Fucking NOBODY comes here anymore, besides Slipknot since they're from Iowa, but that's another story entirely.

I actually just saw Black Dahlia Murder on July 5 along with Severed Saviour and the amazing Cannibal Corpse. It was a great show, first time seeing all the bands. While Severed Saviour didn't do much for me Black Dahlia was awesome and Cannibal Corpse just fucking slayed.

Im going to see Black Dahlia Murder agaon on August 6. They are touring with Goatwhore, Cattle Decapitation, and Watch Them Die. I have never heard Goatwhore or Cattle Decapitation before but Watch Them Die is rather good.

No, they suck live. All you could hear was the bass. I didn't know they had a lead guitarist until I happened to look and see some other guy that looked like he was playing a silent lead. Plus they dance around like a couple of stupid apes on stage.

Not to mention their music is horrible.

I love the Black Dahlia Murder. I hope they take a break from touring soon to write a new album.

Can someone give me the dates for their tour with Goatwhore? They don't have shit on their website.

Different, and in a good way. Sammy Duet, who was in Acid Bath and Crowbar does guitars, and some vocals. Also, L. Ben Falgoust of Soilent Green is in it. They're a black death metal band. 100% better than BDM, but that's not saying much.

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
not everyone can like everything... just enjoy whatever you enjoy.... :loco: what is Goatwhore like? ... similar or different then BDM? ...

Goatwhore are about 600 times better than BDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.