The Black Dahlia Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goatwhore is so damn cheesy it isn't even funny. They were one of the worst live bands I ever saw. No on in the audience dug them either.

Funeral Portrait said:
Goatwhore is so damn cheesy it isn't even funny. They were one of the worst live bands I ever saw. No on in the audience dug them either.

I saw them at Art Of Noise 2. They were no Kreator or Vader (who is?) but they played a pretty damn good set, the whole crowd was into it. I haven't listened to any of their studio output.

Funeral Portrait said:
Damn the crowd hated them on the Seattle leg of the tour. Vader crushed all the bands that night.

I highly doubt they outplayed Kreator.

Anyway, in GA a bunch of the kids about my age left after Vader because they're gay and all they came to see was Amon Amarth. So it was me and a crowd of people who were all at least above 26 banging our fucking heards off to KREATOR.

meandpeter.jpg

meandmille.jpg

TheGraveDigger said:
I actually just saw Black Dahlia Murder on July 5 along with Severed Saviour and the amazing Cannibal Corpse. It was a great show, first time seeing all the bands. While Severed Saviour didn't do much for me Black Dahlia was awesome and Cannibal Corpse just fucking slayed.

Im going to see Black Dahlia Murder agaon on August 6. They are touring with Goatwhore, Cattle Decapitation, and Watch Them Die. I have never heard Goatwhore or Cattle Decapitation before but Watch Them Die is rather good.

Where is BDM playing in jersey on the 6th?

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
oh ok.. thanks .. they are overdue for a new album I think.. i loved Unhallowed but it was too short. At least the cost of the CD was reasonable ($9.99).. cool you like COB.. im listening to the Hatebreeder album right now as I type this... :headbang:

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Status
Not open for further replies.