the board.........

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site
A new disc is severly needed at this time to give the fans something to talk about.......
The board is for shit now.
Sorry, all non related AnThRaX conversation has dried up and died. How fucking long can it possibly take for an album to come out after the band tours?
I just hope this isn't their "LOAD".
I loved that one when it was new, just because it was new.....I can't believe I bought it now......

This place ain't the same since bRaT's been gone.:(

"We've Come For You All" is going to kick your ass (if you're still alive at it's release)!

...my beard grows grey...

Tesla....a "Guilty Pleasure"???? What the fuck.....They kick fuckin ASS!!! One of the best rock bands in the world. They have some talented players, Frank Hannon rips on the guitar and Troy Lucketta is an awesome drummer. I FUCKIN LOVE TESLA.

1. ANTHRAX
2. ARMORED SAINT
3. TESLA

All three "GUILTY FUCKIN PLEASURES"!!!!!!!

"Great Radio..." will always be my favorite Tesla album. I just took my girlfriend to see them live & unplugged. And I'll be the first to step up and say they fucking kicked arse. Even though Jeff Keith was drunk as hell and kept almost falling off his stool. :lol:

On a funny side note, when I was 16 and in high school, we used to have a late May concert in the school's courtyard called "Glenstock" (the town is called Glen Rock). Well, my friend Eric (who went on to become the lead guitarist in Eternity X), his older brother, and another friend of theirs recruited me to "sing." Forget about this always being a lifelong dream of mine (yes, even at 16), but we did "Modern Day Cowboy," "EZ Come EZ Go" and one more Tesla tune. Damn that shit was hard to sing!

....That's my personal fave. Ya figure that being from Bumfucked Egypt, A.K.A Georgia, that there would be a lot more Tesla fans around.........have yet to meet one who admits it. Thats why I say "guilty pleasure". I didn't want the board (which still is for shit these daze) to revolt in upheaval at the thought of tesla...:lol:

Whattaya mean since bRaT's been gone! Where in the fucking blue hell is she?

Say it ain't so..........