THE CHASM-Conjuring the New Spell...

ArcaneTorment

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2003
So the time has come...next monday we'll start the production for the New Spell and then, all the Mictlan forces will break loose...
We'll be doing some studio reports,so keep an eye on the earache website, maybe on our site too,but it all depends on how much free time do we get...

Expect Utter No Mercy...

Honour and blood:
Daniel

www.enterthedeathcult.com

Ha, no big deal... This dude, the one who calls himself ArcaneTorment is dying for fame, everybody wait and see... He's happy to be into a major label, no doubt about it.
Take it easy dude.

There's no problem for me that my messages have been deleted, really, that does not hurt me at all, what is is really anoying is the fact that the label and/or the band tell lies to us people, and you know I am right, you are making out histories.

alondragothic said:
There's no problem for me that my messages have been deleted, really, that does not hurt me at all, what is is really anoying is the fact that the label and/or the band tell lies to us people, and you know I am right, you are making out histories.

I'm still not sure what the point of your posting is.......you dislike the band, or you dislike the fact that they are signed to Wicked World?
Either way, I don't see what this has got to do with anyone lying to you......

The facts are:

1. The Chasm is signed to the label
2. They are recording an album
3. There was a fire at the studio which interrupted the recording
4. They will soon release the new album

All of those statements are fact.......unless of course you are involved first hand in the process and therefore have been present at every stage of the way, and know different?

Dear Dan T, thanks for taking care of my post. No, I do not have anything against WW had signed this band, actually I think their music is fine but nothing extraordinary. My point of view comes from a communication I had with Daniel not long ago and he happened to be a very fake guy to me because he only told me lies, that's it. Don't worry I won't post anything else in this particular place of this forum. Take it easy. :erk: