THE CHASM T-shirts

We are trying to set up a full US tour for 2004 to promote the THE CHASM 7th attack (for wicked world),we'll have to wait and see how things progress...

Later

Utter death:
Corchado

Yes,I actually listen to some classical Music,even if it's not my strongest point I really know to appreciate their qualities,there's so much atmosphere in pieces by Wagner,Stravinski,Tchaikovski,Mahler etc...Obscure prog Rock from the 70's -80's is also highly recommended.

Utter death

I thought that might be the case. The first time I heard "A Portal to Nowhere" I thought, "If Wagner had been in a death metal band, this is what he would have written." There are a few other bands that seem to tap the Romantic spirit (Burzum, Nokturnal Mortum, Summoning, and some of Graveland's material, and the first LP's from Necrophobic, Fleshcrawl and Golem), and I'd say they (and I'm including The Chasm in this group) stand head and shoulders above the rest of the bands playing metal.

Thanx for your "visualization" of our music,I think that "A portal..." is one of the most bleak pieces we have done,yes,it has a lot of dismal aura in the riffing...actually one of the news songs we are creating has some of the same kind of vibe in the beginning of it,hopefully it will end out with even more obscure/sorrowful overtones...

Utter death

Charubic Murder said:
Do you know when/if you will be printing the limited edition shirts of older releases? I'm all for the idea.

Hail,we are definitely gonna print some Lim ed of PROCESSION before the year ends,we have to finish the album first(so far 70% is done...),still don't know how many we'll print,it will depend on the response we have,I'll probably start a new thread about this matter soon...

Utter death

Charubic Murder said:
Excellent; Any chance of a printing of Deathcult For Eternity shirts?

Hail there,yes we are seriously planning to print full color "Deathcult for..." t shirts,we printed some few years ago ,but it was different artwork (not the cover) and they were only 2 color print...

Utter death