The Chasm

MetalNations

Aug 29, 2002
In Space
THE CHASM Confirmed For MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM 2 Festival

Illinois-based Death Metallers THE CHASM have been confirmed for this year's Minneapolis Mayhem 2 festival, set to take place on May 6-7. Also scheduled to appear at the festival are German thrash pioneers SODOM, long-running San Francisco Bay Area metallers SADUS, Michigan black metallers SUMMON, and Las Vegas, Nevada thrashers AVENGER OF BLOOD.

http://www.minneapolismayhem.com

I feel for you RosesofShadow

We do get the occasional awesome tour in the UK but generally, it's the yanks that get the majority of the awesome tours. When bands do play in the UK it's pretty much always only in London, which is very irritating... but I've had this rant before, I won't go on lol

None_So_Vile said:

We do get the occasional awesome tour in the UK but generally, it's the yanks that get the majority of the awesome tours. When bands do play in the UK it's pretty much always only in London, which is very irritating... but I've had this rant before, I won't go on lol

yea but conidering how far you are from all the major european countries that produce a lot of metal, put on festivals etc etc. you guys got it lucky. I'll hear no complaining from europeans about a lack metal!

None_So_Vile said:

You have tons of Sunn shows near you, get out and stop complaining :(

Fucking awesome show that should be.

Okay, the U.S. does indeed have good tours, but the problem is that we're so fucking big that some bands only tour the East Coast or only tour the West Coast. I'd have to travel hours upon fucking hours to see a festival. Some states have the lousiest scenes

Christie_fell said:
Fucking awesome show that should be.

Okay, the U.S. does indeed have good tours, but the problem is that we're so fucking big that some bands only tour the East Coast or only tour the West Coast. I'd have to travel hours upon fucking hours to see a festival. Some states have the lousiest scenes

we're bigger, and we get less tours